| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dakhla in October is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of H2O descends during on average 2 days.
- The blue above Dakhla is moderately sunny having on average a pleasing 8:13 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:13 long and the longest day is 11:53 long with an average length of 11:33.
- There are approximately 3:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72% of daylight hours and cloudy 28% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dakhla October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Dakhla, Western Sahara
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Dakhla:
- Agadir, Morocco - 969.9 kms (602.7 miles) NE
- Sidi Ifni, Morocco - 846.3 kms (525.9 miles) NE
- Lanzarote, Spain (Canary Islands - 626.1 kms (389.1 miles) NNE
- Tarfaya, Morocco - 551.2 kms (342.5 miles) NNE
- Las Palmas De Gran Canaria, Canary Islands - 471.9 kms (293.3 miles) N
- Tindouf, Algeria - 891.4 kms (553.9 miles) ENE
- Smara, Western Sahara - 554.6 kms (344.7 miles) NE
- Bir Moghrein, Mauritania - 462.7 kms (287.5 miles) ENE
- Atar, Mauritania - 456.6 kms (283.7 miles) SE
- Tidjikdja, Mauritania - 734.3 kms (456.3 miles) SE
- Podor, Senegal - 790 kms (490.9 miles) S
- Matam, Senegal - 938.1 kms (583 miles) SSE
- Linguere, Senegal - 928.4 kms (576.9 miles) S