| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dakhla in November is warm at 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of water is deposited across an average of 2 days.
- The blue above Dakhla is slightly sunny with an average of a pleasing 7:46 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:46 long and the longest day is 11:12 long with an average length of 10:58.
- There are approximately 3:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dakhla November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Dakhla, Western Sahara
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Dakhla:
- Agadir, Morocco - 969.9 kms (602.7 miles) NE
- Sidi Ifni, Morocco - 846.3 kms (525.9 miles) NE
- Lanzarote, Spain (Canary Islands - 626.1 kms (389.1 miles) NNE
- Tarfaya, Morocco - 551.2 kms (342.5 miles) NNE
- Las Palmas De Gran Canaria, Canary Islands - 471.9 kms (293.3 miles) N
- Tindouf, Algeria - 891.4 kms (553.9 miles) ENE
- Smara, Western Sahara - 554.6 kms (344.7 miles) NE
- Bir Moghrein, Mauritania - 462.7 kms (287.5 miles) ENE
- Atar, Mauritania - 456.6 kms (283.7 miles) SE
- Tidjikdja, Mauritania - 734.3 kms (456.3 miles) SE
- Podor, Senegal - 790 kms (490.9 miles) S
- Matam, Senegal - 938.1 kms (583 miles) SSE
- Linguere, Senegal - 928.4 kms (576.9 miles) S